The Portland Pilots (5-11) will attempt to break a 10-game losing streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (6-7) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Chiles Center as big, 12.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+12.5)||Over (139.5)||Pacific (CA) 78 Portland 68|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- In 14 of 16 opportunities (87.5%) this season, Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Pilots combine to average 0.1 less points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- The Tigers and the Pilots have seen their opponents average a combined 16.6 more points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 2.0 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pilots this season is 14.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering six times in 12 contests.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Tigers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Pacific (CA) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots have a losing record against the spread, going 3-10 ATS (covering just 23.1% of the time).
- In most of Pilots games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Pacific (CA)||-15||137||-1618||+843||Regular Season||84-57 PACFC|
|2/13/2020||Pacific (CA)||-12.5||130.5||-1065||+632||Regular Season||75-55 PACFC|
|1/16/2020||Pacific (CA)||-5||127.5||-232||+185||Regular Season||65-55 PACFC|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 PACFC|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-57 PACFC|
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Daniss Jenkins, who averages 12.4 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Jordan Bell leads Pacific (CA) in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Jeremiah Bailey leads his teammates on the Tigers with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Bailey is Pacific (CA)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Bell leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali puts up enough points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Pilots’ top rebounder is Eddie Davis — he grabs 4.5 per game while averaging 11.8 points per game.
- Bailey paces his teammates on the Pilots with 2.1 made threes per contest.
- Portland’s leader in steals is Isiah Dasher (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hayden Curtiss (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends