The San Diego Toreros (3-7) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-7) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at Jenny Craig Pavilion. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pacific (CA) (-3.5)||Over (135.5)||Pacific (CA) 73 San Diego 68|
- In 64.3% of their opportunities this year (nine of 14 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in seven of 10 outings (70%) this year.
- The Tigers and the Toreros combine to average 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.2 more points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this year is 141.3, 5.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Toreros this season is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Against the spread, Pacific (CA) has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Tigers fare well when favored by at least 3.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Tigers and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
San Diego Betting Information
- San Diego has a 5-4 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their games.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Toreros have a record ATS of 1-0.
- The Toreros and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Pacific (CA)||-4.5||129||-211||+168||Regular Season||71-64 PACFC|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-58 PACFC|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 SD|
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Daniss Jenkins, who averages 12.4 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Jordan Bell is the Tigers leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II is their best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Bailey, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Bailey and Bell lead Pacific (CA) on the defensive end, with Bailey leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bell in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra averages 13.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Toreros.
- Yauhen Massalski puts up a stat line of 8.0 rebounds, 6.7 points and 0.7 assists per game for San Diego to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ben Pyle has the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 5.7 points and 3.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Calcaterra is dependable from deep and leads the Toreros with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Marion Humphrey (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for San Diego while Massalski (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends