Julian Rishwain leads the San Francisco Dons (10-12) against the Pacific (CA) Tigers (8-8) after scoring 25 points in a 79-73 loss to BYU. The Dons are 1.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined for 134.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 16 outings (62.5%) this year.
- San Francisco has combined with its opponents to score more than 134.5 points in 15 of 22 opportunities (68.2%) this season.
- The Tigers and the Dons combine to average 6.5 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.9 points per game, 5.4 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 4.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dons this season is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has been good against the spread, going 8-7 on the season.
- The Tigers have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Tigers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 15 games this season.
San Francisco Betting Information
- San Francisco has a losing record against the spread, going 9-12 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Dons have a record ATS of 5-7.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 9 of 21 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Conference Tournament||72-54 SF|
|2/6/2020||San Francisco||-7.5||134||-361||+277||Regular Season||60-48 PACFC|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-75 SF|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||53-52 SF|
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Daniss Jenkins, who averages 12.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Jordan Bell leads Pacific (CA) in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Jalen Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
- Jeremiah Bailey and Bell lead Pacific (CA) on the defensive end, with Bailey leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bell in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
San Francisco Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea averages 17.3 points and tacks on 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Dons’ top rebounder is Dzmitry Ryuny — he pulls down 5.6 per game while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Khalil Shabazz provides the most three-point shooting production for the Dons. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- San Francisco’s leader in steals is Shabazz with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ryuny with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED