Out of the Big Ten Conference, the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Michigan State Spartans will square off on Sunday. The Penn State Nittany Lions come into the game with a 15-13 overall record, and 6-9 in Big Ten play. The Nittany Lions are coming off a one point win at home over Nebraska. The Nittany Lions are 9th in the Big Ten standings. For Michigan State, they are 23-5 on the season, and 10-5 in Big Ten play. The Spartans are tied with Wisconsin for fourth in the Big Ten, just one game behind both Maryland and Iowa for second place. Michigan State has won three in a row, including a win at Ohio State. Let’s take a look at some more information about this big college basketball game. After previewing each team, we will give a pick and prediction using the NCAA basketball odds at MyBookie.ag!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.