The Loyola Marymount Lions (11-7) are underdogs (by 5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (10-10) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (+5)||Under (144.5)||Pepperdine 74 Loyola Marymount (CA) 70|
- The Waves and their opponents have combined to put up more than 144.5 points in 55% of their games this season (11 of 20 opportunities).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have added up to score more than 144.5 points in 38.9% of their matchups this season (seven of 18 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 145.7 points per game, 1.2 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Waves average point total in matchups this year is 149.2, 4.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 6.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.6 points per game the Waves average are 7.9 more points than the Lions give up (67.7).
- When Pepperdine scores more than 67.7 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 2-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 75.6 points.
- The Lions score an average of 70.1 points per game, just 3.6 fewer points than the 73.7 the Waves give up to opponents.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 5-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 73.7 points.
- Pepperdine has a 2-7 record overall and an ATS record of 3-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 70.1 points.
- The Waves have put up a total of 38 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.9 per game), and the Lions have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-6-1 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Waves have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- The Waves have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 18 games (38.9%).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions record against the spread is 8-8-1.
- The Lions have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 5-point underdog.
- The Lions and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 17 (52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-67 PEPP|
|1/16/2020||Pepperdine||-7||141.5||-314||+243||Regular Season||75-67 PEPP|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 LOYMRY|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-62 PEPP|
- The leader in points and assists for the Waves is Colbey Ross, who scores 17.2 points and distributes 7.5 assists per game.
- Kessler Edwards leads the Waves in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 rebounds per game while also scoring 16.7 points a contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Waves, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Jade’ Smith is the Waves leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Edwards leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott holds the top spot on the Lions leaderboards for scoring (17.8 per game), rebounds (7.9 per game), and assists (3.7 per game).
- Joe Quintana’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s leader in steals is Quintana (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mattias Markusson (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED