The Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-1) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (5-6) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Firestone Fieldhouse. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pacific (CA) (+2)||Over (139)||Pacific (CA) 73 Pepperdine 68|
- The Waves and their opponents have combined to record more than 139 points in 63.6% of their games this year (seven of 11 opportunities).
- Pacific (CA) has combined with its opponents to score at least 139 points in two of six outings (33.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 9.6 more points per game (148.6) than this game’s total of 139 points.
- The Waves and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 less points per game than the over/under of 139 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Waves games this season is 13.1 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Waves score 15.6 more points per game (77.4) than the Tigers give up (61.8).
- When Pepperdine puts up more than 61.8 points, it is 5-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When Pacific (CA) allows more than 77.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Tigers’ 71.2 points per game are only 3.5 fewer points than the 74.7 the Waves allow to opponents.
- Pacific (CA) has gone 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 74.7 points.
- Pepperdine’s record is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it gives up more than 71.2 points.
- The Waves have totaled 29 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 56 more points than their opponents (9.4 per game).
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine is good against the spread, going 5-4 this season.
- The Waves have posted a losing record of 3-4 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Waves have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 3-2 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 PACFC|
|1/2/2020||Pepperdine||-3||139||-160||+132||Regular Season||59-56 PACFC|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 PACFC|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 PACFC|
- The Waves leader in points and rebounds is Kessler Edwards, who scores 17.3 points and grabs 6.0 boards per game.
- Pepperdine’s best passer is Colbey Ross, who averages 7.5 assists per game to go with his 16.7 PPG scoring average.
- Edwards provides the most three-point shooting production for the Waves. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Pepperdine steals leader is Ross, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Edwards, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is the top scorer for the Tigers with 15.0 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Pacific (CA) leaders in rebounding and assists are Jeremiah Bailey with 8.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.7 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Pierre Crockrell II with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.0 points and 1.5 rebounds per game).
- Jordan Bell leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.3 made threes per game.
- Bailey (1.3 steals per game) and Bell (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED