The Portland Pilots (5-9) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they try to stop an eight-game losing streak when they host the Pepperdine Waves (7-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Chiles Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+12.5)||Over (150.5)||Pepperdine 81 Portland 70|
- The Waves and their opponents have combined for 150.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 15 outings (46.7%) this season.
- Portland has played in eight games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 57.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 150.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 147.1 points per game, 3.4 less points than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game (158.4) than this game’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The average total the Waves have had set in matchups this season is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Pilots this season is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- The Waves have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-5-1 record.
- The Waves have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 12.5 points.
- The Waves have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 13 games (38.5%).
Portland Betting Information
- Portland has a losing record against the spread, going 3-8 ATS (covering just 27.3% of the time).
- In most of Portland’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Pepperdine||-13.5||154.5||-1200||+685||Regular Season||80-65 PEPP|
|2/20/2020||Pepperdine||-7||152||-319||+247||Regular Season||66-59 PEPP|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 PEPP|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 PEPP|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-58 PEPP|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Waves is Kessler Edwards, who puts up 17.8 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Colbey Ross is Pepperdine’s best passer, dishing out 7.3 assists per game while scoring 16.5 PPG.
- Edwards leads the Waves in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Ross is the Waves leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Edwards leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Ahmed Ali’s points (17.9 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Pilots’ leaderboards.
- The Pilots’ top rebounder is Eddie Davis — he pulls down 4.6 per game while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- Ali contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Pilots. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Isiah Dasher (1.5 steals per game) and Hayden Curtiss (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Pilots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends