Colbey Ross leads the Pepperdine Waves (10-11) against the San Diego Toreros (3-9) after scoring 25 points in an 81-74 loss to Loyola Marymount (CA). The Waves are 5-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pepperdine (-5)||Under (147.5)||Pepperdine 76 San Diego 70|
- The Waves and their opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points in 52.4% of their outings this season (11 of 21 opportunities).
- San Diego has played in four games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 147.5 points.
- The Waves and the Toreros combine to average 6.0 less points per game than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 150.8 points per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Waves average point total in matchups this year is 149.5, 2.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Toreros this season is 4.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Waves have covered 11 times in 19 contests.
- The Waves have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- The Waves have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 42.1%
San Diego Betting Information
- San Diego has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-5 ATS.
- The Toreros have fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- The Toreros and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Pepperdine||-9||146.5||-480||+347||Regular Season||72-69 PEPP|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-78 PEPP|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 PEPP|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 PEPP|
- The leader in points and assists for the Waves is Ross, who scores 17.5 points and dishes out 7.5 assists per game.
- Pepperdine’s best rebounder is Kessler Edwards, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 16.5 PPG average.
- Edwards’ 1.7 threes per game leads the Waves.
- Jade’ Smith is Pepperdine’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Edwards leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra is the top scorer for the Toreros with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- The San Diego leaders in rebounding and assists are Yauhen Massalski with 8.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.3 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Ben Pyle with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.8 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Calcaterra leads the Toreros in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Toreros’ leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.1 per game, and Massalski is their leader in blocks with 2.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED