Josip Vrankic leads the Santa Clara Broncos (9-5) against the Pepperdine Waves (10-8) after putting up 25 points in a 71-60 loss to San Diego. The Broncos are 3-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pepperdine (-3)||Under (143)||Pepperdine 72 Santa Clara 68|
- The Waves and their opponents have combined for 143 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 18 games (61.1%) this year.
- Santa Clara has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points in four of 14 opportunities (28.6%) this year.
- The Waves and the Broncos combine to average 0.6 fewer points per game than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.9 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Waves games this season is 6.4 more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
- Broncos games this season have averaged an over/under of 132.9 points, 10.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Against the spread, Pepperdine has been strong this season, posting a 10-5-1 record.
- The Waves have posted a winning record of 5-4 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Waves have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 16 games (37.5%).
Santa Clara Betting Information
- Santa Clara has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Broncos have not fared well, going 3-4 against the spread.
- In 6 out of Santa Clara’s 12 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Pepperdine||-2.5||151||-158||+115||Conference Tournament||84-73 PEPP|
|2/6/2020||Pepperdine||-3.5||157||-162||+133||Regular Season||91-77 PEPP|
|1/23/2020||Santa Clara||-4||155||-191||+153||Regular Season||90-86 PEPP|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-71 SANCLR|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-64 SANCLR|
- Kessler Edwards leads the Waves in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.0 points and 6.9 boards per game.
- Pepperdine’s best passer is Colbey Ross, who averages 7.7 assists per game to go with his 16.8 PPG scoring average.
- Edwards’ 1.8 threes per game leads the Waves.
- Jade’ Smith is Pepperdine’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Edwards leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Santa Clara Leaders
- Vrankic records 14.7 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Broncos, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jalen Williams dishes out 2.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Broncos.
- Keshawn Justice leads the Broncos in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Santa Clara’s leader in steals is Vrankic with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jaden Bediako with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview