ACC opponents square off when the Pittsburgh Panthers (8-4) host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-9) at Petersen Events Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Fighting Irish are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pittsburgh (-3.5)||Under (143.5)||Pittsburgh 74 Notre Dame 68|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined for 143.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 12 outings (50%) this season.
- Notre Dame has played in six games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.5 points per game, 1.0 fewer point than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- The Panthers and the Fighting Irish have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Panthers games this year is 2.3 less points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- Fighting Irish games this season have averaged a total of 141.8 points, 1.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Pittsburgh Betting Information
- The Panthers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-5 record.
- The Panthers have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have hit the over 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering only 38.5% of the time).
- The Fighting Irish have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- In the majority of Notre Dame’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Notre Dame||-5.5||138||-250||+198||Regular Season||80-72 ND|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-53 PITT|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Panthers is Justin Champagnie, who puts up 20.2 points and 12.2 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Johnson is Pittsburgh’s best passer, dishing out 6.3 assists per game while scoring 13.8 PPG.
- Ithiel Horton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Champagnie is Pittsburgh’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.4 steals and 1.5 blocks per game.
Notre Dame Leaders
- Nate Laszewski collects 15.9 points and 8.0 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Prentiss Hubb notches more assists than any other Notre Dame teammate with 5.1 per game. He also averages 14.6 points and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Hubb is consistent from three-point range and leads the Fighting Irish with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Cormac Ryan (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Notre Dame while Juwan Durham (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED