The Portland State Vikings (2-6) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (2-6) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Viking Pavilion as only 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 10:05 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (-1.5)||Under (140.5)||Portland State 69 Idaho State 66|
- The Vikings and their opponents have put up more than 140.5 points in 37.5% of their outings this season (three of eight opportunities).
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in one of eight outings (12.5%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 129.1 points per game, 11.4 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game (139.8) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Vikings average point total in matchups this year is 140.9, 0.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Bengals games this year have averaged a total of 128 points, 12.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Vikings have covered four times in seven contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Vikings have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Portland State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 7 contests (28.6%).
Idaho State Betting Information
- The Bengals have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bengals have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Idaho State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Portland State||-3.5||154.5||-176||+141||Regular Season||89-76 PORTST|
|1/18/2020||Portland State||-7.5||142||-363||+272||Regular Season||82-76 PORTST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-93 PORTST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 IDST|
Portland State Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points, rebounds and assists is James Scott, who puts up 15.2 points, 6.3 boards and 2.0 assists per game.
- Scott leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Scott and Amari McCray lead the Vikings on the defensive end, with Scott leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and McCray in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III has tallied 7.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, putting him atop the Bengals leaderboards in those categories.
- Tarik Cool scores 14.5 points per game, putting him at the top of the Idaho State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Cool is the most prolific from deep for the Bengals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED