The Portland State Vikings (6-8) are favored (-8.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Idaho Vandals (0-16) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (-8.5)||Under (138.5)||Portland State 73 Idaho 64|
- In five of 14 opportunities (35.7%) this season, the Vikings and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 43.8% of their games this year (seven of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (130.3) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.5 points per game, 6.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Vikings have had set in games this year is 1.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vandals this season is 1.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Portland State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Vikings have covered seven times in 12 contests.
- The Vikings fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Portland State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 12 (25%) games this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-11 ATS.
- In most of Vandals games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||Portland State||-12||139||-848||+533||Regular Season||84-64 PORTST|
|2/17/2020||Portland State||-10||148.5||-589||+411||Regular Season||90-69 PORTST|
|1/2/2020||Portland State||-6||148.5||-273||+215||Regular Season||72-61 IDAHO|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 PORTST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 PORTST|
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott leads the Vikings in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 12.8 points, pulling down 5.2 boards and dishing out 2.6 assists per game.
- Paris Dawson leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Scott is Portland State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Amari McCray leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Scott Blakney is at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 11.1 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and racks up 0.4 assists per game.
- Tanner Christensen puts up a stat line of 4.4 rebounds, 4.5 points and 0.3 assists per game for Idaho to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ja’Vary Christmas holds the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 5.8 points and 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- Gabe Quinnett is the top shooter from distance for the Vandals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Damen Thacker (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Christensen (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED