The Prairie View A&M Panthers (10-4) will look to extend a nine-game winning streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-5) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at T.M. Elmore Gymnasium as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-8.5||-106||-115||130.5||-115||-105||-455||333|
|Prairie View A&M (-8.5)||Over (130.5)||Prairie View A&M 73 Alabama A&M 62|
- In eight of 14 games (57.1%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- In five of 11 opportunities (45.5%) this year, Alabama A&M has combined with its opponents to score at least 130.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.0 more points per game (137.5) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 more points per game than the point total of 130.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Panthers games this season is 4.3 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Prairie View A&M has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-2-1 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Panthers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-1-1 record.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 14 (42.9%) games this season.
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- Alabama A&M has a losing record against the spread, going 4-7 ATS (covering only 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 11 (36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Prairie View A&M||-8.5||135||-418||+320||Regular Season||79-57 PVAM|
|3/10/2020||Prairie View A&M||-12.5||131.5||-1028||+640||Conference Tournament||82-60 PVAM|
|3/2/2020||Prairie View A&M||-14||133||-1482||+831||Regular Season||73-62 PVAM|
|2/3/2020||Prairie View A&M||-7||136.5||-335||+252||Regular Season||69-54 PVAM|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 PVAM|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- Cam Mack leads the Panthers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.5 points and distributing 8.3 assists.
- Lenell Henry leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 7.0 points a contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Panthers. He makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Mack is Prairie View A&M’s leader in steals, averaging 3.0 steals per game, while Jerroda Briscoe leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Alabama A&M Leaders
- Jalen Johnson has the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tucker dishes out 4.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Garrett Hicks provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Hicks (1.5 steals per game) and EJ Williams (1.0 block per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED