The Alabama State Hornets (4-11) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (11-4) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-12.5||-110||-111||132.5||-108||-113||-1115||650|
|Prairie View A&M (-12.5)||Over (132.5)||Prairie View A&M 74 Alabama State 60|
- In eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this year, the Panthers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Alabama State has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 132.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Hornets combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.9 points per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Panthers games this season is 0.6 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Panthers have covered 11 times in 15 contests.
- The Panthers have posted a winning record of 2-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or bigger.
- Prairie View A&M has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 15 contests (40%).
Alabama State Betting Information
- Alabama State has a winning record against the spread, going 8-7 ATS (covering 53.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 12.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Alabama State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (6 out of 15 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Prairie View A&M||-17||130.5||-2500||+1081||Regular Season||87-63 PVAM|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-58 PVAM|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||52-49 ALASU|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-69 PVAM|
|2/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Jawaun Daniels, who averages 13.3 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Lenell Henry leads Prairie View A&M in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Cam Mack leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 8.1 in each contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Mack is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 3.1 steals per game, while Jerroda Briscoe leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Alabama State Leaders
- Brandon Battle sits atop the Hornets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.8 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- DJ Heath records more assists than any other Alabama State player with 2.6 per game. He also averages 8.9 points and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- LaTrell Tate connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Heath with 1.4 per game, and Jordan O’Neal is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED