The Prairie View A&M Panthers (7-4) will attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-16) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at William Nicks Building as big, 16.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under is 135 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-16.5||-110||-110||135||-110||-110||-2500||1100|
|Prairie View A&M (-16.5)||Over (135)||Prairie View A&M 78 UAPB 59|
- In seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- UAPB has played in 14 games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 73.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 135 points.
- These two teams average a combined 131.5 points per game, 3.5 fewer points than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146 points per game, 11 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 137, two points higher than the total in this game.
- Golden Lions games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.5 points, 5.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Prairie View A&M has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-1 record.
- The Panthers fare well when favored by at least 16.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
UAPB Betting Information
- The Golden Lions have a winning record against the spread, going 11-7 ATS (covering 61.1% of the time).
- In the majority of Golden Lions games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 18 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Prairie View A&M||-9||135||-478||+358||Regular Season||73-56 PVAM|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 PVAM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-54 PVAM|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||48-44 PVAM|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-63 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Cam Mack, who scores 14.2 points and distributes 8.2 assists per game.
- Lenell Henry leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 5.8 boards per game while also scoring 6.5 points a contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell paces his teammates on the Panthers with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Mack and Jerroda Briscoe lead the Panthers on the defensive end, with Mack leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Briscoe in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Shaun Doss collects 17.0 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Golden Lions, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Joshuwan Johnson’s assist statline leads UAPB; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Doss hits more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Lions, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.3 per game.
- The Golden Lions’ leader in steals is Johnson with 1.3 per game, and Markedric Bell is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends