The Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-4) are at home in SWAC play against the Grambling Tigers (4-5) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Panthers are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-4.5||-113||-109||136.5||-108||-113||-205||165|
|Grambling (+4.5)||Under (136.5)||Prairie View A&M 70 Grambling 66|
- The Panthers and their opponents have scored more than 136.5 points in 66.7% of their outings this season (four of six opportunities).
- In four of nine outings (44.4%) this year, Grambling has combined with its opponents to score more than 136.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Tigers combine to average 8.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Panthers and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 138.5, 2.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this season is 3.3 less points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Panthers have covered five times in six contests.
- Prairie View A&M and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 2 of 6 games this season (33.3%).
Grambling Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering only 37.5% of the time).
- When they play as at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Grambling and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-69 PVAM|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 PVAM|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-87 PVAM|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-66 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Cam Mack, who scores 15.0 points and dishes out 7.3 assists per game.
- Jerroda Briscoe leads the Panthers in rebounding, pulling down 4.8 boards per game while also scoring 4.8 points a contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell paces his teammates on the Panthers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Mack is Prairie View A&M’s leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Briscoe leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- Cameron Christon is the top scorer for the Tigers with 14.3 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The Tigers’ leader in rebounds is Terreon Randolph with 5.3 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Trevell Cunningham with 5.6 per game.
- Christon leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Randolph (1.6 steals per game) and Brian Thomas (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview