The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-9) are big, 18.5-point underdogs as they look to break a nine-game losing streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Robert W. Harrison Complex. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Prairie View A&M||-18.5||-110||-110||142.5||-109||-112||-3335||1250|
|Mississippi Valley State (+18.5)||Under (142.5)||Prairie View A&M 80 Mississippi Valley State 63|
- In two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this season, the Panthers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in six of nine games (66.7%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 22.7 less points per game (119.8) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The Panthers and the Delta Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 27.2 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Panthers have had set in matchups this year is 8.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Delta Devils this season is 12.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Prairie View A&M Betting Information
- The Panthers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-1 record.
- The Panthers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 7 games (28.6%).
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has a losing record against the spread, going 2-7 ATS (covering only 22.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Mississippi Valley State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Prairie View A&M||-15.5||154||-2012||+937||Regular Season||88-69 PVAM|
|1/27/2020||Prairie View A&M||-20.5||153||-6000||+1420||Regular Season||102-83 PVAM|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 PVAM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-78 PVAM|
Prairie View A&M Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Cam Mack, who scores 15.0 points and distributes 7.0 assists per game.
- Dewayne Cox is the Panthers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 6.2 points per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Panthers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- The Prairie View A&M steals leader is Mack, who averages 2.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jerroda Briscoe, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Kam’Ron Cunningham averages 12.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Delta Devils.
- The Delta Devils’ leader in rebounds is Alexander Perry with 4.2 per contest, and their leader in assists is Caleb Hunter with 2.7 per game.
- Devin Gordon leads the Delta Devils in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- The Delta Devils’ leader in steals is Terry Collins with 1.6 per game, and Cunningham is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED