The Presbyterian Blue Hose (7-12) host the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (2-14) as 5-point favorites after Rayshon Harrison put up 20 points in the Blue Hose 65-51 loss to South Carolina Upstate. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Charleston Southern (+5)||Over (132.5)||Presbyterian 69 Charleston Southern 65|
- In 36.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of 19 chances), the Blue Hose and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 132.5 points.
- Charleston Southern has combined with its opponents to score more than 132.5 points in 11 of 16 outings (68.8%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 126.8 points per game, 5.7 fewer points than the over/under of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.4 points per game, 5.9 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Blue Hose have had set in games this season is 4.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Buccaneers games this year is 5.1 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian is good against the spread, going 9-8 this season.
- The Blue Hose have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 17 games this season (35.3%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 14 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Charleston Southern||-4.5||137||-205||+164||Conference Tournament||81-64 CHSOU|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 PRESB|
|1/23/2020||Charleston Southern||-5||138.5||-227||+179||Regular Season||74-66 CHSOU|
- The Blue Hose scoring leader is Harrison, who averages 16.7 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Winston Hill leads the Blue Hose in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Trevon Reddish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Harrison’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Blue Hose.
- Harrison and Brandon Younger lead Presbyterian on the defensive end, with Harrison leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Younger in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. sits on top of the Buccaneers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 19.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Emorie Knox’s assist statline paces Charleston Southern; he racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- Fleming is reliable from deep and leads the Buccaneers with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Fleming leads the Buccaneers on defense with 1.9 steals and 1.0 block per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED