The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-14) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (6-11) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 35.3% of their opportunities this year (six of 17 chances), the Blue Hose and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 133 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has played in 12 games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 80% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 133 points.
- These teams average a combined 130.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than the total of 133 set for this matchup.
- The Blue Hose and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 12.8 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Blue Hose games this season is 5.5 less points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Spartans this year is 15.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Against the spread, Presbyterian has been strong this season, posting an 8-7 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Blue Hose have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 15 (33.3%) games this season.
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 6-7 record against the spread, covering in just 46.2% of their outings.
- The Spartans have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- South Carolina Upstate has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.8% of matchups this season (7 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Presbyterian||-2.5||138.5||-145||+119||Regular Season||77-74 USCU|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-59 PRESB|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 PRESB|
- Rayshon Harrison leads the Blue Hose in scoring, tallying 16.2 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Presbyterian’s leading rebounder is Winston Hill averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Trevon Reddish and his 2.7 assists per game.
- The Blue Hose get the most three-point shooting production out of Harrison, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Harrison and Brandon Younger lead Presbyterian on the defensive end, with Harrison leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Younger in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner’s points (14.2 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Nevin Zink is at the top of the South Carolina Upstate rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.5 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Bryson Mozone is dependable from distance and leads the Spartans with 2.1 made threes per game.
- South Carolina Upstate’s leader in steals is Dalvin White (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Khydarius Smith (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED