The South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-15) are 3-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (7-11) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Presbyterian (-3)||Over (133)||Presbyterian 70 South Carolina Upstate 66|
- The Blue Hose and their opponents have scored at least 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 18 opportunities (38.9%) this year.
- South Carolina Upstate and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in 13 of 16 opportunities (81.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 130.9 points per game, 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 133 set for this matchup.
- The Blue Hose and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 12.4 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Blue Hose have had set in games this season is 4.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Spartans games this year is 15.1 more points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has been strong against the spread, going 9-7 this season.
- The Blue Hose have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- Presbyterian has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 16 contests (37.5%).
South Carolina Upstate Betting Information
- South Carolina Upstate has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Spartans have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In the majority of Spartans games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Presbyterian||-2||134||-134||+110||Regular Season||75-65 PRESB|
|1/30/2020||Presbyterian||-2.5||138.5||-145||+119||Regular Season||77-74 USCU|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-59 PRESB|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 PRESB|
- Rayshon Harrison leads the Blue Hose in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Presbyterian’s leading rebounder is Winston Hill averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Trevon Reddish and his 2.6 assists per game.
- Harrison leads his teammates on the Blue Hose with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Harrison and Brandon Younger lead the Blue Hose on the defensive end, with Harrison leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Younger in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
South Carolina Upstate Leaders
- Tommy Bruner’s points (13.8 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Nevin Zink grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.9 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the South Carolina Upstate rebounding leaderboard.
- Bryson Mozone provides the bulk of the Spartans’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- South Carolina Upstate’s leader in steals is Dalvin White with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Zink with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED