Navigating the waters of the Big East Conference has been tough this season, as there are 4 or 5 teams who can make a claim to being among the best teams in the country. Providence and Marquette are both on the slide right now, and both are desperate for a win. That makes their match-up on Wednesday all the more interesting. Providence will head into the BMO Bradley Harris Center in Milwaukee looking for the win. Check back into our online sportsbook NCAAB betting page on Wednesday morning to get the latest updated odds.
Handicapping the Big East this season has been difficult for NCAA basketball bettors, as there is a little bit of a dog eat dog situation taking place there. These are another pair of teams that are pretty evenly matched, which is something we are likely to see when the odds are released.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.