Trevion Williams leads the Purdue Boilermakers (14-8) into a matchup against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-15) after scoring 28 points in a 75-65 win over Michigan State. The Cornhuskers are 7-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips at 5:30 PM ET on BTN. The over/under is set at 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nebraska (+7)||Over (136)||Purdue 72 Nebraska 66|
- The Boilermakers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 136 points in 59.1% of their games this year (13 of 22 opportunities).
- Nebraska has played in 13 games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 68.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 136 points.
- The two teams average a combined four more points per game (140) than this game’s over/under of 136 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.2 points per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Boilermakers have had set in games this year is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cornhuskers this season is 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.6 points the Boilermakers average per game are just two fewer points than the Cornhuskers surrender (72.6).
- Purdue has a 10-1 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 72.6 points.
- Nebraska is 3-6 against the spread and 0-9 overall when allowing more than 70.6 points.
- The Cornhuskers put up just 2.8 more points per game (69.4) than the Boilermakers allow (66.6).
- When it scores more than 66.6 points, Nebraska is 5-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
- Purdue is 2-6-1 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.4 points.
- The Boilermakers have put up a total of 88 more points than their opponents this year (an average of four per game), while the Cornhuskers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 61 total points, -3.2 per game).
Purdue Betting Information
- Against the spread, Purdue has been strong this season, posting an 11-8-2 record.
- The Boilermakers have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Purdue has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 21 games for a 57.1% rate.
Nebraska Betting Information
- The Cornhuskers have a losing record against the spread, going 8-10 ATS (covering only 44.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Cornhuskers have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Nebraska and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 18 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2019||Purdue||-12.5||138||-1019||+641||Regular Season||70-56 NEB|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 PUR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-62 PUR|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Boilermakers is Williams, who puts up 16.4 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.
- Purdue’s best passer is Eric Hunter Jr., who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 10.0 PPG scoring average.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Sasha Stefanovic, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- The Purdue steals leader is Hunter, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Zach Edey, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Dalano Banton paces the Cornhuskers in rebounds and assists with 6.5 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- Teddy Allen scores 17.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Nebraska scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.0 rebounds and tacks on 1.5 assists per game.
- Allen is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cornhuskers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Nebraska’s leader in steals is Trey McGowens (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Banton (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends