The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (4-1) are favored (-2) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Green Bay Phoenix (1-8) at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Kress Events Center. The game airs on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-2||-112||-109||153.5||-111||-111||-137||111|
|Purdue Fort Wayne (-2)||Under (153.5)||Purdue Fort Wayne 77 Green Bay 75|
- In 20% of their games this season (one of five chances), the Mastodons and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- In three of nine opportunities (33.3%) this season, Green Bay has combined with its opponents to score more than 153.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.1 less points per game (143.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.0 less points per game (146.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- The average over/under the Mastodons have had set in games this year is 12.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Phoenix games this year have averaged a total of 148.9 points, 4.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has been strong against the spread, going 3-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Mastodons have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Mastodons have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 5 games (40%).
Green Bay Betting Information
- Green Bay has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 4-5 ATS.
- In most of Phoenix games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- The Mastodons leader in points, rebounds and assists is Jarred Godfrey, who averages 18.6 points, 5.4 boards and 3.4 assists per game.
- Godfrey hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mastodons, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.2 per game.
- Godfrey is Purdue Fort Wayne’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Dylan Carl leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
Green Bay Leaders
- Amari Davis is at the top of the Phoenix scoring leaderboard with 16.6 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.0 assists per game.
- The Phoenix’s leader in rebounds is PJ Pipes with 4.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Lucas Stieber with 3.7 per game.
- Pipes hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Phoenix, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.6 per outing.
- Davis (1.4 steals per game) and Terrance Thompson (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Phoenix in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED