The Fairfield Stags (2-10) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (3-6) after losing three home games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 7, 2021. The point total is 128.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fairfield (+3)||Over (128.5)||Quinnipiac 66 Fairfield 64|
- In four of nine opportunities (44.4%) this season, the Bobcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- Fairfield has played in seven games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 128.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game (124.1) than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (136.7) than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- The Bobcats average point total in outings this season is 129.8, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Stags games this year have averaged an over/under of 131 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Fairfield Betting Information
- The Stags have a 4-7 record against the spread, covering in just 36.4% of their games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Fairfield||-2.5||129.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||60-58 QUIN|
|1/24/2020||Quinnipiac||-3.5||128||-177||+144||Regular Season||81-67 QUIN|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 QUIN|
- Jacob Rigoni leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 11.0 points and 6.6 boards per game.
- Savion Lewis is the Bobcats best passer, distributing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Rigoni contributes the bulk of the Bobcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- Lewis and Seth Pinkney lead Quinnipiac on the defensive end, with Lewis leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Pinkney in blocks averaging 2.9 per contest.
- Jake Wojcik scores 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Stags.
- The Stags’ leader in rebounds is Chris Maidoh with 5.5 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Caleb Green with 2.8 per game.
- Wojcik contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Stags. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Jesus Cruz (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fairfield while Maidoh (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED