The Fairfield Stags (2-11) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-6) after losing four home games in a row. The Bobcats are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fairfield (+3.5)||Under (132.5)||Quinnipiac 67 Fairfield 64|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (five of 10 chances), the Bobcats and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Fairfield has combined with its opponents to score more than 132.5 points in six of 13 games (46.2%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 6.8 fewer points per game (125.7) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Bobcats and the Stags have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the point total of 132.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in games this year is 1.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Stags this year is 0.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 5-5 record.
- The Bobcats have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 10 (40%) games this season.
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- In most of Stags games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 12 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2021||Quinnipiac||-3.5||129.5||-166||+136||Regular Season||78-63 QUIN|
|2/28/2020||Fairfield||-2.5||129.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||60-58 QUIN|
|1/24/2020||Quinnipiac||-3.5||128||-177||+144||Regular Season||81-67 QUIN|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-78 QUIN|
- The Bobcats leader in points and rebounds is Jacob Rigoni, who scores 11.8 points and grabs 6.4 boards per game.
- Savion Lewis is Quinnipiac’s best passer, dispensing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 8.3 PPG.
- Rigoni paces his teammates on the Bobcats with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Lewis and Seth Pinkney lead Quinnipiac on the defensive end, with Lewis leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Pinkney in blocks averaging 2.7 per contest.
- Jake Wojcik is the top scorer for the Stags with 13.0 points per game. He also tacks on 2.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Chris Maidoh with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.2 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Caleb Green with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.4 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Wojcik is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Stags, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Maidoh with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends