The Manhattan Jaspers (1-3) visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-2) as 2.5-point favorites after Anthony Nelson went off for 23 points in the Jaspers 72-67 loss to Marist. The game is at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 130 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have scored at least 130 points — this matchup’s point total — in one of four outings (25%) this year.
- Manhattan has played in three games this year (out of four total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 130 points.
- The Bobcats and the Jaspers combine to average 2.3 fewer points per game than the total of 130 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined eight more points per game (138) than this matchup’s total of 130 points.
- The average point total in Bobcats games this year is 1.5 less points than the over/under of 130 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Jaspers this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has earned an even 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Quinnipiac has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 1 times in 4 contests (25%).
Manhattan Betting Information
- The Jaspers have a losing record against the spread, going 1-3 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Jaspers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Manhattan and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 4 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2020||Quinnipiac||-1.5||133||-127||+104||Regular Season||65-63 MANH|
|1/16/2020||Manhattan||-1||132||-118||-104||Regular Season||69-57 MANH|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-58 MANH|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-59 QUIN|
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Tymu Chenery, who averages 11.5 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game.
- Quinnipiac’s leading rebounder is Jacob Rigoni averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Savion Lewis and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Brendan McGuire contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bobcats. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Tyree Pickron and Seth Pinkney lead Quinnipiac on the defensive end, with Pickron leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Pinkney in blocks averaging 3.0 per contest.
- Nelson’s points (18.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Jaspers’ leaderboards.
- The Jaspers’ top rebounder is Elijah Buchanan — he grabs 6.0 per game while scoring 13.5 points per game.
- Nelson leads the Jaspers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Buchanan (2.0 steals per game) and Warren Williams (1.6 blocks per game) pace the Jaspers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found