The Quinnipiac Bobcats (5-9) host the Rider Broncs (3-10) as 4-point favorites after Tyrese Williams racked up 21 points in the Bobcats 74-70 victory over Iona. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The over/under is 141.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rider (+4)||Under (141.5)||Quinnipiac 71 Rider 68|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in 42.9% of their outings this year (six of 14 opportunities).
- Rider and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in seven of 13 games (53.8%) this year.
- The Bobcats and the Broncs combine to average 6.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.2 points per game, 1.7 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bobcats have had set in matchups this season is 5.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncs games this year have averaged a total of 142.2 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Bobcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 5-8 ATS.
- Rider and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 9 of 13 (69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Rider||-7.5||147.5||-345||+275||Regular Season||79-63 RIDER|
|1/7/2020||Rider||-2||150||-134||+112||Regular Season||80-61 QUIN|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-88 QUIN|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 RIDER|
- Jacob Rigoni leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.1 points and 6.1 boards per game.
- Luis Kortright leads Quinnipiac in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 7.4 points per contest.
- Rigoni leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Quinnipiac steals leader is Savion Lewis, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Seth Pinkney, who compiles 2.5 rejections per contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. paces the Broncs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, hitting 15.4 points, 6.5 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game.
- Rodney Henderson Jr. paces his teammates on the Broncs with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends