The Radford Highlanders (6-6) visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (7-4) in a matchup of Big South teams at Pope Convocation Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. The Highlanders are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 128.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Campbell (+1.5)||Over (128.5)||Campbell 67 Radford 66|
- In 41.7% of their opportunities this season (five of 12 chances), the Highlanders and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- In six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this year, Campbell has combined with its opponents to score at least 128.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 136.6 points per game, 8.1 more points than the total of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game (128.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this year is 2.1 less points than the total of 128.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Fighting Camels this season is 9.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Radford Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Highlanders have covered six times in 11 contests.
- The Highlanders have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- Radford has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 11 contests (45.5%).
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Fighting Camels have a record ATS of 3-2.
- In most of Campbell’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 RADF|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 11.2 points and distributes 3.2 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker leads the Highlanders in rebounding, grabbing 7.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 6.7 points a contest.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Highlanders.
- The Radford steals leader is Ali, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Lewis Djonkam, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
- Jesus Carralero paces the Fighting Camels in rebounds and assists with 4.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Cedric Henderson Jr.’s stat line of 15.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game put him atop the Fighting Camels scoring leaderboard.
- Jordan Whitfield averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fighting Camels.
- Campbell’s leader in steals is Carralero with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Henderson with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends