The Campbell Fighting Camels (16-9) will attempt to continue an eight-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Radford Highlanders (15-11) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Donald N. Dedmon Center as only 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Radford (-2)||Over (126.5)||Radford 68 Campbell 66|
- In 53.8% of their games this season (14 of 26 chances), the Highlanders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- In 16 of 25 outings (64%) this season, Campbell has combined with its opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.8 more points per game (139.3) than this game’s total of 126.5 points.
- The Highlanders and the Fighting Camels have seen their opponents average a combined 5.6 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set for this game.
- The Highlanders average point total in outings this year is 132, 5.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Fighting Camels this season is 12.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67.9 points per game the Highlanders record are just 0.1 fewer points than the Fighting Camels give up (68).
- Radford has an 8-0 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Campbell has recorded a 5-6 record against the spread and a 5-7 record overall when allowing more than 67.9 points.
- The Fighting Camels average 7.3 more points per game (71.4) than the Highlanders allow (64.1).
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, Campbell is 9-0 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- Radford is 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows more than 71.4 points.
- The Highlanders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 99 points this season (3.8 points per game on average), and the Fighting Camels have put up 86 more points than their opponents on the year (3.4 per game).
Radford Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Highlanders have covered 13 times in 24 contests.
- The Highlanders have posted a winning record of 10-5 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Radford and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 11 of 24 games this season (45.8%).
Campbell Betting Information
- The Fighting Camels have a winning record against the spread, going 13-10 ATS (covering 56.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Fighting Camels have fared well, going 7-3 against the spread.
- Campbell has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 43.5% of matchups this season (10 out of 23 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Radford||-2.5||129||-148||+120||Regular Season||67-61 RADF|
|1/19/2021||Radford||-2||129.5||-137||+113||Regular Season||97-91 RADF|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 RADF|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 10.2 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker leads Radford in rebounding, grabbing 7.6 boards per game while also scoring 6.9 points a contest.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 threes per game.
- Ali and Lewis Djonkam lead the Highlanders on the defensive end, with Ali leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Djonkam in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. scores 15.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Fighting Camels.
- Joshua Lusane has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 8.2 points and 2.6 assists per game for Campbell to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jesus Carralero has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 7.3 points and 3.3 rebounds per outing.
- Jordan Whitfield’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Fighting Camels.
- Henderson leads the Fighting Camels on defense with 1.3 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED