The Radford Highlanders (4-6) hit the road in Big South play against the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Radford (-1)||Over (128)||Radford 67 Charleston Southern 66|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (five of 10 chances), the Highlanders and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have combined to score more than 128 points in three of four outings (75%) this year.
- The Highlanders and the Buccaneers combine to average 2.6 more points per game than the over/under of 128 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.2 points per game, 5.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Highlanders have had set in matchups this season is 2.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 10 more points than the point total of 128 for this outing.
Radford Betting Information
- The Highlanders have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4-1.
- The Highlanders have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 1 points.
- Radford has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 9 contests (44.4%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- The Buccaneers have a losing record against the spread, going 0-2 ATS (covering just zero% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Buccaneers have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In 1 out Charleston Southern’s 2 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Radford||-11.5||136.5||-790||+528||Conference Tournament||62-48 RADF|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-74 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 10.4 points and distributes 3.3 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker leads Radford in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 6.7 points a contest.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Highlanders. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Ali is Radford’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Lewis Djonkam leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- The Buccaneers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Phlandrous Fleming Jr. with 20.0 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Ty Jones dishes out more assists than any other Charleston Southern teammate with 3.0 per game. He also averages 6.4 points and pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Fleming contributes the bulk of the Buccaneers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in steals is Fleming (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Terence Porter Jr. (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found