The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (6-12) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Radford Highlanders (11-9) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Donald N. Dedmon Center as only 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Highlanders and their opponents have scored at least 133.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 20 opportunities (45%) this season.
- In 12 of 18 outings (66.7%) this season, Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.3 more points per game (138.8) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game (134.4) than this game’s total of 133.5 points.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this season is 0.9 less points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Runnin’ Bulldogs games this year is 7.2 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Radford Betting Information
- The Highlanders have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Highlanders have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-3 record.
- The Highlanders have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 47.4%
Gardner-Webb Betting Information
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have a losing record against the spread, going 7-11 ATS (covering just 38.9% of the time).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 2-8 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In 9 out of Runnin’ Bulldogs 18 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 GARDWB|
|1/8/2020||Radford||-1.5||138.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||67-64 RADF|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-58 RADF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Highlanders is Fah’Mir Ali, who scores 10.5 points and distributes 3.7 assists per game.
- Chyree Walker leads Radford in rebounding, pulling down 8.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.4 points a contest.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson paces his teammates on the Highlanders with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Ali and Lewis Djonkam lead the Highlanders on the defensive end, with Ali leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Djonkam in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Jaheam Cornwall’s points (14.0 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Runnin’ Bulldogs’ leaderboards.
- Gardner-Webb’s Jamaine Mann stats (5.2 rebounds per game, 6.8 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Cornwall is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Runnin’ Bulldogs, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Jacob Falko (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Gardner-Webb while Ludovic Dufeal (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview