The Fordham Rams (0-4) are heavy, 17.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (6-7) on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Ryan Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on NBCS. The matchup’s over/under is 123.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 13 of 13 games (100%) this season, the Rhode Island Rams and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 123.5 points.
- Fordham has combined with its opponents to score at least 123.5 points in one of four games (25%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (125.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135 points per game, 11.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Rhode Island Rams average point total in matchups this season is 146.5, 23.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Fordham Rams this season is 9.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Rhode Island has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- In 9 of 13 (69.2%) contests this season, Rhode Island and its opponents have hit the over.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 2-2 ATS.
- Fordham and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 1 of 4 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Rhode Island||-10.5||124.5||-678||+468||Regular Season||76-75 URI|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 FORDHAM|
Rhode Island Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rhode Island Rams is Fatts Russell, who scores 15.2 points and distributes 4.1 assists per game.
- Rhode Island’s best rebounder is Antwan Walker, who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- Allen Betrand provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rhode Island Rams. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Russell and Makhel Mitchell lead the Rhode Island Rams on the defensive end, with Russell leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Mitchell in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- Chris Austin puts up 12.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Fordham Rams.
- The Fordham leaders in rebounding and assists are Joel Soriano with 9.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.6 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Jalen Cobb with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.0 points and 4.0 rebounds per game).
- Austin knocks down 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fordham Rams.
- The Fordham Rams’ leader in steals is Cobb with 1.7 per game, and Soriano is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends