The Rhode Island Rams (7-7) visit the La Salle Explorers (5-8) in a matchup of A-10 teams at Tom Gola Arena, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The Explorers are 6-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|La Salle (+6)||Over (138)||Rhode Island 73 La Salle 67|
- In 64.3% of their games this year (nine of 14 chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- La Salle and its opponents have combined to score at least 138 points in 53.8% of their matchups this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- The Rams and the Explorers combine to average 1.3 more points per game than the total of 138 set for this game.
- The Rams and the Explorers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Rams games this year is 4.8 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Explorers this season is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island Betting Information
- Rhode Island has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering seven times in 14 contests.
- The Rams have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Rams have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 14 games this season.
La Salle Betting Information
- La Salle has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-7 ATS.
- In 6 out of Explorers 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Rhode Island||-10||138||-634||+434||Regular Season||66-63 URI|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-67 URI|
Rhode Island Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and assists is Fatts Russell, who puts up 15.2 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Antwan Walker leads Rhode Island in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 boards per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- Jeremy Sheppard provides the bulk of the Rams’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Russell is Rhode Island’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Makhel Mitchell leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark has the top spot on the Explorers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 9.0 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Jhamir Brickus dishes out more assists than any other La Salle player with 3.4 per game. He also averages 7.7 points and pulls down 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Scott Spencer averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.
- La Salle’s leader in steals is Brickus (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Clifton Moore (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends