The Duquesne Dukes (6-4) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Richmond Spiders (9-3) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Robins Center. The contest airs on NBCS. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Duquesne (+9)||Under (139.5)||Richmond 73 Duquesne 65|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (eight of 12 chances), the Spiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Duquesne has combined with its opponents to score at least 139.5 points in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (142.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Spiders and the Dukes have seen their opponents average a combined 8.8 less points per game than the point total of 139.5 set for this game.
- The Spiders average point total in outings this season is 143.8, 4.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Dukes games this year is 10.2 less points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Richmond Betting Information
- Against the spread, Richmond has been strong this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- The Spiders have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 9 points.
- The Spiders have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 11 games this season.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Dukes have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Duquesne’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Richmond||-1||146.5||-117||-105||Regular Season||73-62 RICH|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 DUQ|
- The scoring leader for the Spiders this season is Blake Francis, who averages 16.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Tyler Burton is the Spiders leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Jacob Gilyard is their best passer, distributing 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Francis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Gilyard is Richmond’s leader in steals, averaging 3.6 steals per game, while Burton leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Marcus Weathers puts up 15.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dukes.
- The Dukes’ leader in rebounds is Michael Hughes with 8.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Sincere Carry with 4.2 per game.
- Chad Baker contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Dukes. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Carry (1.6 steals per game) and Hughes (1.5 blocks per game) lead the Dukes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED