The Richmond Spiders (13-7) host the Duquesne Dukes (8-8) as 6-point favorites after Nathan Cayo racked up 25 points in the Spiders 76-73 loss to Saint Joseph’s (PA). The game airs on NBCS at 11:00 AM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Richmond (-6)||Under (141.5)||Richmond 73 Duquesne 67|
- In 65% of their games this year (13 of 20 chances), the Spiders and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points in 43.8% of their games this season (seven of 16 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (143) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The Spiders and the Dukes have seen their opponents average a combined 5.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 141.5 set in this outing.
- The Spiders average point total in matchups this season is 144.9, 3.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Dukes games this year have averaged a total of 134.4 points, 7.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Spiders score 75.6 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 66.9 the Dukes give up.
- Richmond has a 13-5 record overall and a 9-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Duquesne has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 75.6 points.
- The Dukes’ 67.4 points per game are only 1.9 fewer points than the 69.3 the Spiders give up.
- Duquesne has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
- Richmond is 4-8-1 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it allows more than 67.4 points.
- The Spiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 126 points this season (6.3 points per game on average), and the Dukes have put up just eight more points than their opponents on the year (0.5 per game).
Richmond Betting Information
- The Spiders have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9-1.
- The Spiders have struggled to cover, going just 4-6 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Spiders have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 47.4%
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has a 9-7 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Dukes have a record ATS of 3-2.
- In most of Dukes games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Richmond||-9||139.5||-455||+346||Regular Season||79-72 RICH|
|3/6/2020||Richmond||-1||146.5||-117||-105||Regular Season||73-62 RICH|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 DUQ|
- The Spiders scoring leader is Blake Francis, who averages 16.1 per contest to go with 2.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Richmond’s leading rebounder is Tyler Burton averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jacob Gilyard and his 5.1 assists per game.
- Francis paces his teammates on the Spiders with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Gilyard is the Spiders leader in steals, averaging 3.6 steals per game, while Burton leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Marcus Weathers is the top scorer for the Dukes with 16.1 points per game. He also tacks on 7.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Michael Hughes has a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 10.5 points and 2.1 assists per game for Duquesne to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tavian Dunn-Martin holds the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 10.0 points and 2.5 rebounds per contest.
- Chad Baker leads the Dukes in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Dunn-Martin (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Duquesne while Hughes (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED