The Richmond Spiders (7-1) are big, 14.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (4-8) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Robins Center. The matchup airs at 2:30 PM ET on NBCS. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Richmond (-14.5)||Under (144)||Richmond 79 La Salle 63|
- In six of eight opportunities (75%) this season, the Spiders and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- La Salle and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points in 41.7% of their matchups this season (five of 12 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 141.2 points per game, 2.8 fewer points than the total of 144 set for this matchup.
- The Spiders and the Explorers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 144 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Spiders games this season is 1.8 more points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Explorers this season is 7.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Richmond Betting Information
- Against the spread, Richmond has been strong this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Spiders have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Richmond and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 8 chances this season.
La Salle Betting Information
- La Salle has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-7 ATS.
- La Salle has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45.5% of matchups this year (5 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Richmond||-4.5||143||-203||+163||Regular Season||74-47 RICH|
|1/22/2020||Richmond||-8.5||138||-426||+310||Regular Season||75-57 RICH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-75 RICH|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-58 LASALLE|
- Blake Francis leads the Spiders in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 2.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Tyler Burton is Richmond’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.2 per game, while Jacob Gilyard is its best passer, averaging 5.5 assists in each contest.
- The Spiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Francis, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Gilyard and Burton lead Richmond on the defensive end, with Gilyard leading the team in steals averaging 4.0 per game and Burton in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark has the top spot on the Explorers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 8.9 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- The Explorers’ leading assist machine is Jhamir Brickus with a stat line of 3.4 assists, 7.6 points, and 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Scott Spencer knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Explorers.
- La Salle’s leader in steals is Brickus with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clifton Moore with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview