The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-10) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Richmond Spiders (7-2) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Hagan Arena as heavy, 11-point underdogs. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 155.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Joseph’s (PA) (+11)||Under (155)||Richmond 81 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 71|
- In 22.2% of their games this season (two of nine chances), the Spiders and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 155 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 155 points in 72.7% of their matchups this season (eight of 11 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 4.1 fewer points than the total of 155 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 156 points per game, one more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Spiders games this year is 7.4 fewer points than the total of 155 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this year have averaged a total of 159.3 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Richmond Betting Information
- Against the spread, Richmond has been strong this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Spiders have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Spiders and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 9 games (66.7%) this season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 5-6 ATS.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 11 (81.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Richmond||-12.5||154.5||-1000||+606||Regular Season||84-52 RICH|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 STJOE|
- Blake Francis leads the Spiders in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 2.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Richmond’s leading rebounder is Tyler Burton averaging 8.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jacob Gilyard and his 5.4 assists per game.
- Francis’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Spiders.
- Gilyard is the Spiders leader in steals, averaging 3.9 steals per game, while Burton leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Taylor Funk puts up 16.8 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jordan Hall records more assists than any other Saint Joseph’s (PA) teammate with 6.5 per game. He also averages 8.0 points and grabs 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Funk is dependable from distance and leads the Hawks with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Hall (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Joseph’s (PA) while Funk (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends