The Rider Broncs (2-9) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Marist Red Foxes (6-4) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Alumni Gymnasium (Rider). The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Marist (+2.5)||Over (134.5)||Rider 68 Marist 67|
- In 72.7% of their opportunities this season (eight of 11 chances), the Broncs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Marist and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points in 40% of their games this season (four of 10 chances).
- The Broncs and the Red Foxes combine to average 2.6 fewer points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (138.2) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The Broncs average point total in outings this season is 142.3, 7.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Red Foxes this season is 6.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-7 record.
- The Broncs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Rider and its opponents have hit the over.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 4-6 ATS.
- The Red Foxes have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Marist has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (5 out of 10 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2020||Rider||-8.5||129.5||-435||+330||Regular Season||69-52 RIDER|
|12/16/2019||Rider||-14.5||132||-1667||+888||Regular Season||74-64 RIDER|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 RIDER|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-85 RIDER|
- The Broncs leader in points, rebounds and assists is Dwight Murray Jr., who puts up 14.8 points, 6.2 boards and 4.4 assists per game.
- Rodney Henderson Jr. paces his teammates on the Broncs with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Murray and Tyrel Bladen lead the Broncs on the defensive end, with Murray leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Bladen in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Ricardo Wright is the top scorer for the Red Foxes with 11.0 points per game. He also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Jordan Jones is atop the Red Foxes rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game, and Raheim Sullivan paces the squad in assists with 3.4 per contest.
- Wright is the top scorer from distance for the Red Foxes, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Marist’s leader in steals is Hakim Byrd (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jones (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends