The Robert Morris Colonials (1-4) will try to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (3-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 as 1.5-point favorites. The Norse have also lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Robert Morris (-1.5)||Over (134.5)||Robert Morris 73 Northern Kentucky 71|
- In 40% of their opportunities this year (two of five chances), the Colonials and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 134.5 points.
- Northern Kentucky has played in seven games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (134.7) than this matchup’s total of 134.5 points.
- The Colonials and the Norse have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Colonials have had set in matchups this season is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Norse games this season have averaged a total of 141.7 points, 7.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- The Colonials have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 1-2 record.
- The Colonials have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 3 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- Northern Kentucky has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Norse have a record ATS of 1-4.
- In most of Norse games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 9 games, 66.7%).
Robert Morris Leaders
- AJ Bramah leads the Colonials in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21.1 points and 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Jon Williams leads Robert Morris in assists, averaging 5.1 per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- Williams leads his teammates on the Colonials with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Enoch Cheeks is the Colonials leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Kahliel Spear leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner is the top scorer for the Norse with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 5.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Adrian Nelson with 10.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Bryson Langdon with 3.5 per game.
- Marques Warrick’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in steals is Faulkner with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nelson with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends