The Robert Morris Colonials (1-8) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to turn around an eight-game losing streak when they host the Youngstown State Penguins (5-7) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at UPMC Events Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 146.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Youngstown State (+1.5)||Over (146.5)||Robert Morris 75 Youngstown State 74|
- In 55.6% of their games this season (five of nine chances), the Colonials and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Youngstown State has played in six games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.3 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than the over/under of 146.5 set for this game.
- The Colonials and the Penguins have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the point total of 146.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Colonials have had set in matchups this season is 3.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Penguins this year is 2.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- The Colonials have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 2-5 record.
- The Colonials have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Robert Morris has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 7 games for a 57.1% rate.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- Youngstown State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 4-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Penguins have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Penguins and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/4/2019||Youngstown State||-7.5||131||-360||+278||Regular Season||81-70 YNGST|
|11/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-56 RMU|
Robert Morris Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Colonials is AJ Bramah, who puts up 21.5 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Jon Williams is the Colonials best passer, distributing 4.9 assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- Williams provides the most three-point shooting production for the Colonials. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Enoch Cheeks is the Colonials leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Kahliel Spear leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon has the top spot on the Penguins leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.7 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes’ assist statline paces Youngstown State; he dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Williams leads his teammates on the Penguins with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Youngstown State’s leader in steals is Darius Quisenberry (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Cheick Traore (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends