Christian Terrell leads the Sacramento State Hornets (4-0) into a matchup with the Idaho State Bengals (1-5) after putting up 26 points in an 85-54 win over Fresno Pacific. The Hornets are 1.5-point favorites in the game on Sunday, January 17, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In four of four opportunities (100%) this year, the Hornets and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 129 points.
- In four of six outings (66.7%) this year, Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score at least 129 points.
- The Hornets and the Bengals combine to average 15 more points per game than the total of 129 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 125.1 points per game, 3.9 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hornets have had set in matchups this year is 10.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bengals games this year have averaged a total of 129.3 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 1-0 record.
- The Hornets have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 0 of 1 games this season (0%).
Idaho State Betting Information
- The Bengals record against the spread is 3-3.
- The Bengals and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-59 SACST|
|1/4/2020||Sacramento State||-9||118.5||-530||+375||Regular Season||68-49 SACST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 SACST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 IDST|
Sacramento State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hornets is Ethan Esposito, who accumulates 15.4 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Bryce Fowler leads the Hornets in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 12.0 points per contest.
- William FitzPatrick leads the Hornets in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Brandon Davis is the Hornets leader in steals, averaging 3.0 steals per game, while David Jones leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III leads the Bengals in both rebounds and assists with 7.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Tarik Cool’s stat line of 13.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game put him atop the Bengals scoring leaderboard.
- Ford makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bengals, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- The Bengals’ leader in steals is Ford with 1.3 per game, and Brayden Parker is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends