Tyler Thomas leads the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-2) into a matchup with the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (2-5) after putting up 23 points in an 87-72 win over LIU. The Pioneers are 4-point favorites in the matchup on Thursday, January 14, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cent. Conn. St. (+4)||Over (147.5)||Sacred Heart 77 Cent. Conn. St. 75|
- The Pioneers and their opponents have put up more than 147.5 points in 66.7% of their games this year (two of three opportunities).
- In four of seven games (57.1%) this year, Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have combined to score at least 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.4 points per game, 4.1 fewer points than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.6 more points per game (160.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- The average total the Pioneers have had set in matchups this season is 1.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this season is 10.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Sacred Heart is strong against the spread, going 2-1 this season.
- The Pioneers and their opponents have gone over the total in 2 of 3 games (66.7%) this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their contests.
- In the majority of Cent. Conn. St.’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Sacred Heart||-9.5||143.5||-536||+376||Regular Season||82-54 SACRED|
|1/15/2020||Sacred Heart||-16.5||149||-2500||+1050||Regular Season||66-55 SACRED|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-66 SACRED|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-61 SACRED|
Sacred Heart Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Pioneers is Thomas, who scores 19.8 points and dishes out 3.7 assists per game.
- Cantavio Dutreil is the Pioneers best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.9 boards in each contest while scoring 5.1 points per game.
- Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pioneers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
- Aaron Clarke and Dutreil lead Sacred Heart on the defensive end, with Clarke leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Dutreil in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- The Blue Devils’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Greg Outlaw with 13.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Nigel Scantlebury notches more assists than any other Cent. Conn. St. player with 5.0 per game. He also scores 9.6 points and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Tre Mitchell leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s leader in steals is Outlaw with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Karrington Wallace with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found