The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (2-5) visit the Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-2) after losing three road games in a row. The Pioneers are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The point total is 144 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA) (+1)||Under (144)||Saint Francis (PA) 73 Sacred Heart 72|
- The Pioneers and their opponents have put up more than 144 points in 50% of their games this season (two of four opportunities).
- Saint Francis (PA) has played in three games this year (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144 points.
- These two teams average a combined 134.2 points per game, 9.8 less points than the total of 144 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (146.3) than this game’s total of 144 points.
- The Pioneers average point total in matchups this season is 137.8, 6.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Red Flash games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 1.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Pioneers have covered three times in four contests.
- The Pioneers fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Pioneers games have played to the total or above 2 times in 4 games this season.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- The Red Flash have a 2-5 record against the spread, covering in just 28.6% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Red Flash have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Red Flash and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-5.5||149||-244||+192||Conference Tournament||84-72 SFU|
|2/6/2020||Sacred Heart||-3.5||149.5||-176||+139||Regular Season||70-68 SFU|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 SFU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-84 SACRED|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 SFU|
Sacred Heart Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Pioneers is Tyler Thomas, who scores 19.1 points and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Cantavio Dutreil leads Sacred Heart in rebounding, pulling down 10.1 boards per game while also scoring 6.4 points a contest.
- Thomas leads the Pioneers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- Aaron Clarke is the Pioneers leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Dutreil leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover’s points (14.3 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Red Flash’s leaderboards.
- The Red Flash’s top rebounder is Mark Flagg — he pulls down 6.7 per game while scoring 9.7 points per game.
- Bryce Laskey provides the bulk of the Red Flash’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Dixon-Conover (2.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Francis (PA) while Flagg (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED