The Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-3) are at home in NEC action against the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (3-5) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Pioneers are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA) (+1.5)||Over (143.5)||Saint Francis (PA) 73 Sacred Heart 72|
- In two of five outings (40%) this season, the Pioneers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in three of eight games (37.5%) this season.
- The Pioneers and the Red Flash combine to average 10.0 fewer points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- The Pioneers and the Red Flash have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 more points per game than the point total of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Pioneers have had set in games this season is 6.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Red Flash games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Sacred Heart has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Pioneers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 5 (40%) games this season.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Red Flash have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In the majority of Red Flash games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Saint Francis (PA)||-2||145.5||-137||+114||Regular Season||76-58 SFU|
|3/7/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-5.5||149||-244||+192||Conference Tournament||84-72 SFU|
|2/6/2020||Sacred Heart||-3.5||149.5||-176||+139||Regular Season||70-68 SFU|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 SFU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-84 SACRED|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 SFU|
Sacred Heart Leaders
- Tyler Thomas leads the Pioneers in points and assists per game, scoring 20.3 points and distributing 3.0 assists.
- Cantavio Dutreil is Sacred Heart’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.0 boards in each contest while scoring 6.1 points per game.
- Thomas paces his teammates on the Pioneers with 3.1 made threes per contest.
- Aaron Clarke is Sacred Heart’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Dutreil leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover’s points (14.0 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Red Flash’s leaderboards.
- The Red Flash’s top rebounder is Mark Flagg — he pulls down 6.5 per game while averaging 9.5 points per game.
- Bryce Laskey provides the most three-point shooting production for the Red Flash. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Red Flash’s leader in steals is Dixon-Conover with 2.1 per game, and Flagg is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview