The Davidson Wildcats (9-4) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (8-2) at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Reilly Center. The matchup airs on NBCS. The matchup’s point total is 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Davidson (+5)||Over (133)||Saint Bonaventure 70 Davidson 66|
- The Bonnies and their opponents have combined for 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 10 opportunities (40%) this year.
- Davidson has played in six games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 133 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.1 more points per game (145.1) than this game’s total of 133 points.
- The Bonnies and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this game.
- The Bonnies average point total in matchups this season is 135.3, 2.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure is strong against the spread, going 5-3-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Bonnies have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-2-1 record.
- The Bonnies have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Davidson Betting Information
- Davidson has a winning record against the spread, going 7-5 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 3-5.
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-4.5||130||-205||+167||Regular Season||93-64 DAVID|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-46 DAVID|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 DAVID|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton leads the Bonnies in points and assists per game, scoring 15.4 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi is Saint Bonaventure’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.2 boards in each contest while scoring 10.8 points per game.
- Dominick Welch’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Bonnies.
- Lofton is Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Osunniyi leads them in blocks with 2.6 per contest.
- Kellan Grady scores 17.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wildcats.
- The Davidson leaders in rebounding and assists are Luka Brajkovic with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.1 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Carter Collins with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.0 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Grady contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Mike Jones (0.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Davidson while Brajkovic (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends