The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (12-4) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (12-8) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Reilly Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-8)||Over (132)||Saint Bonaventure 73 Dayton 63|
- The Bonnies and their opponents have scored no less than 132 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 16 games (37.5%) this season.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to score more than 132 points in 55% of their matchups this year (11 of 20 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 9.2 more points per game (141.2) than this game’s over/under of 132 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined three less points per game (129) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- The average total the Bonnies have had set in matchups this year is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Flyers games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Against the spread, Saint Bonaventure has been strong this season, posting a 10-4-2 record.
- The Bonnies fare well when favored by at least 8 points, posting a 5-1-1 record against the spread.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 16 games this season (25%).
Dayton Betting Information
- Dayton has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55% of their contests.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Flyers have a record ATS of 0-5.
- In the majority of Dayton’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 20 games, 55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2020||Dayton||-17.5||140||-3132||+1187||Regular Season||86-60 DAYTON|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-86 DAYTON|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bonnies is Kyle Lofton, who scores 14.8 points and dishes out 5.4 assists per game.
- Osun Osunniyi is Saint Bonaventure’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.9 boards in each contest while scoring 10.0 points per game.
- Dominick Welch provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bonnies. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Lofton and Osunniyi lead Saint Bonaventure on the defensive end, with Lofton leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Osunniyi in blocks averaging 2.3 per contest.
- Jalen Crutcher’s points (18.8 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Flyers’ leaderboards.
- Dayton’s Jordy Tshimanga stats (8.0 rebounds per game, 6.8 points per game, 0.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ibi Watson provides the bulk of the Flyers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game to lead the team.
- Dayton’s leader in steals is Crutcher with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tshimanga with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED