A game after he put up 26 points in a 68-54 win over Fordham, Jaren English leads the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (3-0) at home against the Duquesne Dukes (2-2) as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021, airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bonnies and their opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (two of three opportunities).
- Duquesne and its opponents have added up to score at least 133.5 points in 75% of their matchups this season (three of four chances).
- The Bonnies and the Dukes combine to average 6.3 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 less points per game (130.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The Bonnies average point total in outings this season is 141, 7.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Dukes games this season have averaged a total of 129.8 points, 3.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure is strong against the spread, going 2-1 on the season.
- The Bonnies have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Saint Bonaventure has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 2 of 3 games for a 66.7% rate.
Duquesne Betting Information
- The Dukes have a 1-3 record against the spread, covering in only 25% of their matchups.
- The Dukes have not fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Duquesne’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 4 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-3||136||-159||+129||Regular Season||81-77 DUQ|
|2/8/2020||Duquesne||-3.5||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 STBON|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-47 STBON|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-49 STBON|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The Bonnies scoring leader is Jaren Holmes, who averages 16.3 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi is the Bonnies leading rebounder, pulling down 9.3 per game, while Kyle Lofton is their best passer, averaging 5.8 assists in each contest.
- Holmes leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Saint Bonaventure steals leader is Dominick Welch, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Osunniyi, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Weathers is at the top of the Dukes scoring leaderboard with 14.0 points per game. He also collects 6.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.1 assists per game.
- Duquesne’s leader in rebounds is Michael Hughes with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Sincere Carry with 4.2 per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin hits more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.9 per outing.
- Duquesne’s leader in steals is Carry (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hughes (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found