The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-0) hit the road in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (0-1) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bonnies are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 124.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-11)||Over (124)||Saint Bonaventure 72 Fordham 55|
- The Bonnies and their opponents combined for 124 points — this matchup’s point total — in 21 of 31 outings (67.7%) last season.
- Fordham and its opponents combined to score at least 124 points in 15 of 31 games (48.4%) last year.
- The Bonnies and the Rams combined to average 3.7 more points per game last year than the over/under of 124 set for this matchup.
- The Bonnies and the Rams saw their opponents average a combined 4.6 more points per game last season than the over/under of 124 set in this outing.
- The Bonnies average point total in outings last year was 136, 12 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Rams games last year averaged an over/under of 120.3 points, 3.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- The Bonnies were solid against the spread last season, earning a 12-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Bonnies fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- The Bonnies and their opponents went over the total in 14 of 24 games (58.3%) last season.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 11-15-2 ATS.
- The Rams fared well as an 11-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they were at least 11-point underdogs.
- Fordham combined with its opponents to hit the over in 39.3% of matchups last year (11 out of 28 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-7||116.5||-330||+256||Regular Season||62-55 STBON|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-44 STBON|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-53 STBON|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 FORDHAM|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton put up 14.1 points per game last season to go with 6.0 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi pulled down 8.4 boards per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- Dominick Welch averaged 2.3 made shots per game from deep a season ago.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game, while Osunniyi collected 2.5 blocks per contest.
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points and distributed 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Joel Soriano pulled down 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 4.8 points a contest.
- Ty Perry made three-pointers at a clip of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
- Cobb and Onyi Eyisi were defensive standouts last season, with Cobb averaging 1.8 steals per game and Eyisi collecting 1.0 block per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found