The No. 2 seed VCU Rams (19-6) are 2-point underdogs in the A-10 championship game, as bookmakers think the No. 1 Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (15-4) will claim the automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket. The title game tips off Sunday at 1:00 PM ET, live on CBS.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (-2)||Over (128)||Saint Bonaventure 68 VCU 66|
- The Bonnies and their opponents have scored more than 128 points in 52.6% of their outings this season (10 of 19 opportunities).
- VCU and its opponents have added up to score at least 128 points in 68% of their matchups this season (17 of 25 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 142.3 points per game, 14.3 more points than the over/under of 128 set for this matchup.
- The Bonnies and the Rams have seen their opponents average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 128 set for this game.
- The Bonnies average point total in matchups this season is 130.4, 2.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Rams games this season is 8.8 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.3 points per game the Bonnies average are 5.5 more points than the Rams give up (64.8).
- Saint Bonaventure is 13-0 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- VCU has a 1-5 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Rams put up 11.9 more points per game (72) than the Bonnies give up to opponents (60.1).
- VCU is 12-0-1 against the spread and 18-4 overall when it scores more than 60.1 points.
- Saint Bonaventure is 1-0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it gives up more than 72 points.
- The Bonnies have scored a total of 194 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.2 per game), and the Rams have out-scored opponents by 179 points on the season (7.2 more per game).
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- Saint Bonaventure has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-5-2 record.
- The Bonnies fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 9-3-1 record against the spread.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 5 of 19 games this season (26.3%).
VCU Betting Information
- The Rams have a 13-10-1 record against the spread, covering in 54.2% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Rams have fared well, going 9-7-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of VCU’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 24 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||VCU||-3||135.5||-159||+132||Regular Season||67-64 VCU|
|1/20/2021||Saint Bonaventure||-2||140.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||70-54 STBON|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-63 VCU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-55 VCU|
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bonnies is Kyle Lofton, who scores 14.2 points and distributes 5.5 assists per game.
- Osun Osunniyi is Saint Bonaventure’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 9.3 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- The Bonnies get the most three-point shooting production out of Dominick Welch, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Lofton is the Bonnies leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Osunniyi leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
- Nah’Shon Hyland is the top scorer for the Rams with 19.4 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Rams’ leader in rebounds is Hason Ward with 5.2 per outing, and their leader in assists is Adrian Baldwin Jr. with 4.4 per game.
- Hyland leads the Rams in three-point shooting with an average of 2.9 made threes per game.
- Baldwin (2.1 steals per game) and Ward (2.4 blocks per game) pace the Rams in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED