The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (4-7) are at home in NEC action against the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (3-7) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Red Flash are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA)||-8||-110||-110||147||-113||-108||-387||297|
|Cent. Conn. St. (+8)||Over (147)||Saint Francis (PA) 78 Cent. Conn. St. 70|
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this year, the Red Flash and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have added up to score more than 147 points in 40% of their games this season (four of 10 opportunities).
- The Red Flash and the Blue Devils combine to average 5.1 fewer points per game than the total of 147 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 154.5 points per game, 7.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Red Flash games this season is 2.5 more points than the over/under of 147 in this matchup.
- Blue Devils games this season have averaged a total of 146.9 points, 0.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- Saint Francis (PA) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- In the majority of Cent. Conn. St.’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-18||148||-3668||+1170||Regular Season||84-77 SFU|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-69 SFU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-85 SFU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 SFU|
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- The Red Flash leader in points and assists is Ramiir Dixon-Conover, who scores 15.5 points per game along with 5.0 assists.
- Mark Flagg is the Red Flash best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 9.9 points per game.
- Bryce Laskey leads the Red Flash in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Dixon-Conover and Flagg lead Saint Francis (PA) on the defensive end, with Dixon-Conover leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Flagg in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw sits on top of the Blue Devils leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.8 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Nigel Scantlebury’s assist statline leads Cent. Conn. St.; he dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Tre Mitchell connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.8 per contest.
- Outlaw (1.4 steals per game) and Karrington Wallace (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Blue Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED